GRASS HARROW SLITTER-prairial
MORE VIDEOS ON OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL
•Meadow regeneration, scarification,
molehill removal, cow dung and
• Cutter working depth:up to 8cm.
The PRAIRIAL’S original design
provides great operating stability at
high speed (up to 12 km/h).
• 3-point attachment by pins,Categories Nos.2/3
• 100x8 tubular frame 120x60x8 and
• 4 knife-holding and levelling blade holding
• Reversible knives with a pitch of 200
or 250mmon 2 bars at the front.
• The knives’operating depth is adjustable
bymeans of a screwed push bar.
• Staggered levelling blades on 2 fixed bars
at the rear.
• The knives and blades are fixed
on flexible blades.
• 8mmdia. rootrake harrow on 2 rows at
the rear with adjustable aggressiveness.
• Hydraulic folding from4.50m:
• Transport width:
• Pair of tyred depth gauge wheels
18 x 8.50-8 (460 dia. x 220)
• Controlled fall-prevention and double flaps on the jacks of the foldingmodels.
• 3 automatically locking stands.
• Transport width 2.50mon the foldingmodels.
• Access gangway on the SEMLOC sower.
• Signalling and lighting included on the foldingmodels
• 3rd point pin No.2/3mounted on steel plate 20mmthick.
• Compact, single-piece frame, fully welded and including attachment
to avoid taking up play.
• Polyamide slides and rings to avoid steel/steel contact by themoving parts.
• The fitting of levelling blades on flat spring tines 80x12 provides resistance
to significant efforts.
• Optional fitting of carbide knives.
• Screwed push bar adjustment of the depth control knives.
• Handle screw systemwith rule for adjusting the depth control wheels.
• Sector pin adjustment of the depth control harrow.
• Reversible knives with significant wear range.
• Clip pins provide rapid harrow tines changing.
• Oscillation of the extensions on the foldingmodels to adapt to ground irregularities.
• Choice of knife pitch: 200 or 250mm
• Crenellated levelling blade formaximumaggressiveness and angle of inclination
providing perfect operating stability. Staggered arrangement to improve stone evacuation.
• Can be combined with the SARCLERSE weeding harrow by adding rear lifting.
The rootrake harrow is removed in this case.